These task cards align with the Third Grade GoMath Program and are intended to provide added and differentiated support to your students. These task cards are an independent product and are not affiliated with, nor have they been authorized/sponsored by the GoMath program.
In this 133 page bundle, there are task cards for each Go Math Chapter 1 (Grade 3) Lesson. You do not need the Go Math program to use these task cards. Each task card aligns with the third grade CCSS. Each lesson includes a set of task cards (one set in color and one set in black and white), a student recording sheet, and a teacher answer sheet.
This bundle includes the following topics:
1. Number Patterns
2. Round to the Nearest Ten or Hundred
3. Estimate Sums
4. Mental Math Strategies to Add
5. Use Properties to Add
6. Use the Break Apart Strategy to Add
7. Use Place Value to Add
8. Estimate Differences
9. Mental Math Strategies for Subtraction
10. Use Place Value to Subtract
11. Combine Place Values to Subtract
12. Model Addition and Subtraction
Download and open PDF for best printing results.