Do you enjoy writing sub plans while you’re miserably sick?! I don't think so! Plan ahead and prep these Emergency Substitute Plans to leave in your classroom. All lesson plans, assignments, and instructions for your substitute are written and ready to go. All you need to do is print, make copies, and assemble.
- Step by Step Instructions for the teacher the prep their Emergency Sub Binder
- A Note to the Substitute explaining how to use the Emergency Plans
- Editable PPT file for you to add in:
- School’s Emergency Procedures
- Class List
- Class Schedule
- Behavior Management System
- Important Contacts
- Class Procedures
- 5 Different Math Lesson Plans (to be utilized throughout the year)
- Rounding to the Nearest 10 and 100
- 3-Digit Addition and Subtraction
- Telling Time and Elapsed Time
- Word Problems (involving the 4 operations)
- Multi-Step Word Problems
- 3 ELA Lesson Plans
- Identifying Story Elements
- My Teacher is Missing
- 2 Writing Lesson Plans (opinion/persuasive)
- Scholastic Book Requests
- Homework-Yay or Nay
- Additional Activity Suggestion for the Substitute based on time.
✨ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
► Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,