End Of The Year Third Grade Activities
Don’t let the summer slide happen while students are still in school! These third grade end of the year activities will keep your students engaged and learning right up to the end. This end of the year pack includes a weeks worth of end of the year activities in reading, writing and math.
• Picture Book Four in a Row with letter writing activity- a great buddy/partner reading activity that will last a week or more! Students earn a square on their board for each picture book read. Squares include: reading a myth, a poetry book, an informational book, a book about friendship, a book with a character who is brave, and more!
• Best Book Award: Students work in small groups to determine the award criteria. Then students will create their list of Book of the Year Nominees. Finally each student will design an award which can be displayed on an end of the year bulletin board.
• Summer Bucket List
• Third Grade Memory Book (17 different pages to choose from including pages for All About Me, Favorite Subject, Math, Reading, Writing, Art, PE, Music, Friends, Special Days and more!)
• ABC's of Third Grade pages
• Two ACTIVE whole group games: Mystery Number and Cover it! Multiplication (Both games will have your class up and moving while practicing math skills!)
• And the answer is…:This critical thinking activity that requires the student to come up with the question when the answer is given
Thank you for downloading my product. I know you have a lot of choices and I thank you for choosing this. Enjoy!