Review and practice Third Grade grammar and language skills with this practice resource!
Included in this resource are 20 mini exercises (each a half page), each focusing on a particular grammar or language skill. These activities are perfect for a quick review, as test prep, or as a warm up at the beginning of a lesson. Complete one daily for a total of one month of activities.
Skills found in this resource include the following:
- Nouns (singular/plural, concrete/abstract, possessive)
- Verbs (tenses, subject-verb agreement)
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives and Adverbs
- Capitalization Rules
- Commas (in a series, with addresses)
- Punctuating Dialogue
- Word Connotations
- Descriptive Words
- Compound and Complex Sentences
An answer key is included with this resource.
I hope your students enjoy working with this product! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!