Also included in
- Now in the TpT digital format too! You need to access the individual product pages to get access to the digital formate at this time.SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this BUNDLE! All the ideas you need to teach 3rd-grade science are in these science lesson plans. What others are sa$36.00$41.00Save $5.00
- Looking for a teacher-friendly elementary science curriculum? This Next Generation Science resource will make planning your science lessons a snap! SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this BUNDLE! All the ideas you need to teach Kindergarten to third Grade NGSS are in these units.Wha$150.00$190.00Save $40.00
These 3rd grade lesson plans include everything you need to teach the third-grade NGSS 3-LS1, 3-LS2, 3-LS3, and 3-LS4 Life Science standards.
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in this unit:
Lesson 1 - Organisms Have Unique Life Cycles
Lesson 2 - Some Animals Live in Groups
Lesson 3 - What are Inherited Traits?
Lesson 4 - Different Types of Environments for Different Types of Animals
Lesson 5 - Animals Adaptations
Lesson 6 - Plant Adaptations
Lesson 7 - Will This Organism Survive Here?
Lesson 8 - Forest Fires Can Be Beneficial
Lesson 9 - What Do Fossils Tell Us?
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Biologist Poster
- What is an Organism? Poster
* KLEWS Chart (KWL for Science)
- student worksheets for recording information
*Metamorphosis of a Frog Posters
- Self-Assessment for a group project
- 6 Reading Passages about Animals that Live in Groups
- Task Cards of different groups of animals for students to observe inherited traits from
- Task Cards for "Does this Organism Live Here?" Activity
- Habitat Photographs
* 5 Ecosystems Reading Passages
* 6 Animal Adaptations Reading Passages
* 5 Plant Adaptations Reading Passages
- Fossils Reading and Research Activity
- Fossils Posters
- 27 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
* Indicates other STEM to STEAM TRIO resources that have been included in this unit.
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.