This set of 120 riddle cards for third grade math is great for spiraled review all year! Each of the cards has multiple clues for a number from one to 120 ... 120 riddle cards in all.
The cards can be used in many ways:
* Use several each day for spiraled math review. Great for keeping math vocabulary and concepts active!
* Use with your whole class to model using key details, inference, and drawing conclusions.
* Put a card up on your interactive whiteboard to focus at the beginning of a math lessons.
* In a small group or with partners, they can be used with a printable number grid activity. A directions card and 120 chart are included, as well as an answer key for easier use with independent work.
* For independent work, they can be used with the included solve-and-color page.
* These cards are super for use in RTI, or for use by tutors or parent volunteers.
* Use as a sponge activity throughout the day.
* Excellent for independent use by early finishers.
In order to be successful with the riddle cards, your students should be familiar with the terminology of multiplication and division (product, quotient, factor, multiple), (3.OA), addition and subtraction through 1000 (3.NBT.2), area and perimeter (3.MD.5, 3.MD.7, 3.MD.8), and attributes of 2D and 3D shapes (3.G.1).
Download the preview to sample a dozen free riddle cards!
Thanks for your interest in this resource!
You'll also like Third Grade Math Games~ Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?
If you teach first or second grade, here's a version of the 100 Riddles set for you! 100 Riddles for the Hundred Chart, Grade 1-2
Do you know that you can save money on future TPT purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Look for the star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will receive customized email updates. ☺
Follow me on Pinterest
Primary Inspiration on Instagram