Also included in
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This is a year-long bundle.This bundle includes all o$89.00$136.48Save $47.48
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$144.00$271.22Save $127.22
Engage your third-grade math students in daily number sense practice. These PRINTABLE PRINT & GO and DIGITAL worksheets are easy-to-use third grade Number of the Day activities and are a great way to practice important number skills. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! They are great for morning work, centers, independent work, and homework! This is a year-long bundle. Easy or teachers because they are no prep!
***Click above to find out what is included***
***You can try this for Back to School AND you may begin using it the First Day of School for in-class learning, distance learning and assigned on Google Classroom™ because it is NO PREP***
***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***
Number of the Day: Whole Year Bundle gives your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation, and relationships. Purchase before school starts to make sure you may use the whole year! All students need daily practice working with numbers to effectively develop their number sense. This unit reviews number sense from the Second Common Core Math Curriculum and introduces the beginning of the Third Grade Common Core Math Curriculum.
These units are foundational for developing number sense in third grade. It will include eleven units, one for each month of the school year. These are great for daily review, homework, morning work, and for the start of your daily routine. Just print and go! All of these units give your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation, and relationships. All students need daily practice working with numbers to effectively develop their number sense. The units review number sense from the Third Grade Common Core Math Curriculum.
I have used guided math in my classroom for ten years. I begin my teaching block teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my Number of the Day series.
You may find more math in this “printable” format in my store. You can purchase for Back to School and begin using it the First Day if School. I hope that you and your kids enjoy this fun resource throughout the year. Check back soon. I continue to add Number of the Day units daily!
Enjoy! Mrs Balius
- This purchase is for one teacher only. This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire.
- If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius. If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
- How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches: Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.