Third Grade Math Center Review Games - Multiplication, Fractions, and More
Also included in
- If you're looking for fun and engaging ways to review all of your third grade math topics throughout the year, this is the bundle of games, riddles, and activities you need! You'll find engaging practice activities for multiplication, fractions, area, geometry, and much more!You can purchase each oPrice $21.50Original Price $43.00Save $21.50
- Are you looking for easy prep review games that you can use in your third grade math centers for the end of the year ... or all year? Here are 21 games to practice multiplication, fractions, addition, subtraction, area and perimeter, and more! Here are the topics in this bundle of math center games.Price $8.00Original Price $11.25Save $3.25
Are you looking for easy prep math center review games to use with your third grade students all year? The graphics in this set of 15 games aren't seasonal, so you'll be able to use them to review multiplication, fractions, addition, area and perimeter, and more whenever you come to the topics in your teaching!
The topics in this set of math center games include...
★ Multiplication facts (grouped by facts for 2-5 and 6-9)
★ Multiplication: supply the missing factor
★ Multiply a one-digit number by a multiple of ten
★ Add through 1,000
★ Subtract through 1,000
★ Compare four-digit numbers using > and <
★ Identify equivalent fractions using visual representations
★ Find area and perimeter
Your students will also have numerous opportunities for using critical thinking and mental math when they play these games!
The games are easy-prep, with each one having just one page to print and no cards to print, cut, and laminate. The games are also kind to your ink concerns – less than 20% of each page is in color, plus a blackline version of each game is also included. If you choose, you might like to have your students color the blacklines before using them.
How can you use these third grade math review games?
* Math centers and math rotations
* Practice when you are teaching a math topic
* Review before a test
* Spiral review throughout the school year
* Fast finishers love using games!
* Does your school have a Family Math Night? These games are a hit with families! * They're great to send home as family math homework, too!
Download the preview for a closer look at the games in this resource!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also like...
Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.