Third Grade Math Journal Volume 7 Elapsed Time, Area, Perimeter, and Measurement
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This resource will give you interactive independent activities to foster critical thinking in your students during your math block for an entire year! Concepts covered in the third grade volumes Journals Sets 1. Place Value 2. Addition & Subtraction 3. Ordering, Mix of Addition & SubtractPrice $48.00Original Price $54.00Save $6.00
- This comprehensive STACK bundle equips teacher with all of the resources to run the guided math block!This resource is the ALL-IN-ONE Mega Bundle to run the Guided Math STACK structure in your classroom. It has all of the different bundles for the entire year for all of the components. You can alsoPrice $375.00Original Price $434.50Save $59.50
This math journal resource will give you 25+ interactive independent activities to foster critical thinking in your students during your math block!
Volume 7 has an overarching focus on elapsed time, measurement, area, and perimeter while also spiral reviewing other concepts.
Concepts covered in the third grade volumes
1. Place Value
2. Addition & Subtraction
3. Ordering, Mix of Addition & Subtraction
7. Elapsed Time, Area, Perimeter & Measurement
9. Data, graphing & personal finance
These black and white printables are perfect to send to the copier or you can print on colored paper to create high interest in your student's journals
These math journal activities that will help you spiral through concepts that you have taught during your math block. These activities give your students the opportunity to apply their knowledge of key mathematical concepts.
Students keep a math journal. They apply what they have learned in an independent rotation. These activities help students stay fresh on previously learned concepts while also applying new understanding to older concepts with added layers of difficulty through the year.
These activities can be done by students independently during math stations, or you can do this whole group in more of a teaching format. If your math block has small group, some of these would make great small group lessons for students that need more practice or more visuals with a concept.
This is volume 7 out of 9. Each volume is one month of math concepts. These volumes are not seasonal and continuously build in rigor but at an rate and level that fosters independence for third graders.
Bundle and Save!
Math Journals for the Year!
Third Grade Math Journal Bundle Volumes 1-9
Be sure to look at the preview file for more examples!
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits