Also included in
- If you're looking for fun and engaging ways to bring together and review all of your third grade math topics from this year, this is the bundle of games, riddles, and activities you need! Whether you're preparing for the end of the year or standardized tests, you'll find activities for multiplicati$28.25$38.25Save $10.00
Practice many of the third grade math skills you've been learning all year with this engaging easy prep set that includes both printable math riddle cards and a related card game.
Note: This is not an interactive digital resource, but any page of the pdf can be saved as a jpeg and used with your favorite apps and programs, including Easel! Teachers are also using the printable cards successfully in their Zoom meetings, notably for number talks to start a lesson.
Here's how these math riddles work: Choosing from four options on each card, your students will use math skills, logic, and critical thinking to solve the clues, determining the answer by eliminating three of the options. With each card they do, your students will complete three items - lots of practice on important skills!
Whether you're reviewing in preparation for standardized testing or using spiral review activities to keep math skills fresh, this set will be a good fit for you and your students!
This set is ideal for remote teaching, whether you are teaching digitally, sending home printed packs, or doing a combination of both! However you use them, your students will enjoy this fun riddle format and get lots of practice with math skills!
Here are some of the skills reviewed in this set:
* Three-digit addition and subtraction
* Add 3 three-digit numbers
* Subtract across zeros
* Multiplication and division facts within 100
* Identifying and completing number patterns
* Matching fractions to models
* Identify fractions on a number line
* Find equivalent fractions
* Multiply by a multiple of ten
* Find the area of a figure made of unit squares
Here's what this set includes:
* 24 printable riddle cards (four per page)
* A card game for solving and comparing expressions, using many of the same skills
* Student response page and answer key
You'll use these during times of hybrid learning but also in your classroom afterwards, as a math center activity. Try using a riddle card on your interactive screen in your classroom to use a riddle for your daily number talk, and start some great math conversations!
Here are more third grade math review and practice resources you'll like.
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store! You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺