Also included in
- If you're looking for fun and engaging ways to review all of your third grade math topics from this year, this is the bundle of games, riddles, and activities you need! Whether you're preparing for the end of the year or standardized tests, you'll find engaging practice activities for multiplicatio$31.50$42.75Save $11.25
Are you a third grade teacher who's always looking for new ways to keep students engaged in number sense activities? You and your students will both love this bundle!
What does this bundle include?
- 120 riddle cards
- 100 clip cards
- Student recording pages
- Answer keys
- 120 chart/ hundred chart for support as needed
- Independent coloring activity
- Game cards and manipulatives
- Activity cards that use the riddle cards
- Blank cards for your students to write their own riddles
What skills are addresses in this set?
- Advanced addition and subtraction
- Factors and multiples
- Prime numbers
- US coins (included in task card clues but not included on clip cards)
- Properties of geometric shapes (vertices, sides)
How can you use these materials with your class?
- In whole group or small group lessons, they can be used for a game with a pocket chart or a 1-120 poster (included). Play with just the riddle cards, or add variety by using the activity task cards that are included in your download.
- Use the task cards in your online lessons during distance learning. They're a great way to focus attention at the beginning of your lesson, and an easy way to include a daily number talk!
- Riddle cards are also fun to use for a traditional game of War. Partners each solve a card, and the player whose number is greater takes both cards.
- For independent work, the riddle cards can be used with the solve-and-color page.
- Riddle cards are a great way to switch up more traditional number talks. Great for vocabulary review!
- Put a riddle card up on your interactive board at the beginning of your math lesson to help your students to focus.
- Math riddle cards are great as sponge activities throughout the day.
- Use a math riddle to start a small group lesson. They’re a terrific way for your students to practice justifying their answers.
- Great for use in RTI, and by tutors and parent helpers.
- Riddle Clip Cards can be used in many of the same ways. They are particularly good for independent use in centers, once you’ve used the riddle cards to model problem solving by elimination, identifying key details, and drawing conclusions. Since they have choices for answers, the clip cards offer more support for independent work, making them a perfect choice for math centers, math rotations, challenge work, and early finishers.
Thanks for your interest in these resources! You'll also like...
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺