Also included in
- If you're looking for fun and engaging ways to bring together and review all of your third grade math topics from this year, this is the bundle of games, riddles, and activities you need! Whether you're preparing for the end of the year or standardized tests, you'll find activities for multiplicati$28.25$38.25Save $10.00
- If you're a primary math coach or math specialist, this is the bundle of spiral review math games you need for year-long practice with your K-3 students! Click the links above to go directly to previews for each of the resources in this bundle!You'll save 25% by purchasing these resources in this bu$23.25$31.00Save $7.75
Here's a set of ten spiral review math games that your third grade students will love, whether they're playing with partners or as a whole class activity. Directions are included for both ways to play!
Your students will read numerical expressions like “1/2= 3/8” and “752 + 183 = 935” and decide whether they are true or false, “Thumbs Up!” or “Thumbs Down!”
This resource includes card sets to support these topics and standards:
♦ Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 (3.NBT.A.3)
♦ Fluently multiply within 100 (3.OA.C.7)
♦ Fluently divide within 100 (3.OA.C.7)
♦ Recognize and generate simple equivalent fractions (3.NF.A.3 2)
♦ Compare fractions with the same numerator or the same denominator. Record the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, or < … (3.NF.A.3.4)
♦ Fluently add within 1000 (3.NBT.A.2)
♦ Fluently subtract within 1000 (3.NBT.A.2)
♦ Read numbers through the hundred thousands place,
identifying the place value of each of the digits.
♦ Tell and write time to the nearest minute (3.MD.A.1)
♦ Understand concepts of area measurement (3.MD.C.5)
These easy-to-prepare games are a great way to pre-assess or to review before final assessment. They're an easy-to-prepare math center activity. You’ll also find them fun and useful for spiraled review throughout the year, and for extra practice before state testing.
The set includes:
* Two colorful game boards in ten frame format (Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down)
* Ten sets of 24 cards, one set for each skill listed above
* An answer key for self-checking
* A fun printable to turn the cards sets into an active whole class activity.
* A bonus game to review all of the skills practiced in all ten games
* A printable page for accountability and/or assessment
The Common Core Standards for each are printed on the game for your convenience.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You ‘ll also like…
This set is also available for kindergarten through fourth grade. Click here to see them all!
Customer Tips: Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about this product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me to improve products and design new resources for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my newest resources! Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates, plus an occasional freebie in your TpT Inbox, just to say thanks!. ☺
Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson