3rd grade story problems. Includes vocab. cards, problem solving step posters, student journal pages, and assessments.
Teach your students to solve multiplication and division word problems up to 100. Problems are organized by type: equal groups, arrays, measurement quantities, and comparing.
Table of Contents
1. Teaching Tips (2 pages)
2. Problem Solving Posters (7 pages)
3. Vocabulary Cards (2 pages)
4. Types of Word Problems Posters/ Journal Pages (4 pages)
5. Student Poster Word Problems (29 pages)
6. Equal Groups Multiplication Word Problems (10 pages)
7. Equal Groups Division Word Problems (10 pages)
8. Array Multiplication Word Problems (10 pages)
9. Array Division Word Problems (10 pages)
10. Measurement Quantities Multiplication Word Problems (10 pages)
11. Measurement Quantities Division Word Problems (10 pages)
12. Word Problem Test (4 pages)
*NOTE: The independent practice pages only have one word problem per page. This is done on purpose so students focus on using the problem solving process. Quality, not quantity! I limit the number of problems I gives students per day to just a few so students focus on going through all of the steps and checking their work.
Second Grade Word Problems
First Grade Word Problems