PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource includes everything you need to teach the third-grade NGSS Earth Science standards 3-ESS2 and 3-ESS3
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in this unit:
Lesson 1 - What is Weather?
Lesson 2 - Are There Patterns of Weather?
Lesson 3 - Climates in Different Regions of the World
Lesson 4 - What is a Natural Disaster?
Lesson 5 - STEM Challenge: Create a House that Can Survive a Hurricane
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Meteorologist Poster
- Data Collection sheets
* Self-Assessment for a group project
* Natural Disasters Poster
* 5 Reading Passages about Natural Disasters
- Weather Brochure Template
- STEM Challenge directions and materials list
- 21 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
* Indicates other STEM to STEAM TRIO resources that have been included in this unit.
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.