Moving along in the school year and it is time to start studying relationships between multiplication and division. Grab this unit today to start your year right with a total of NINE
lessons completely ready for you to use in your math class today.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- What is Area Flippable and Thinking about Area Journal
- Estimating Area Flippable Interactivity and Area Extension Task
- Area Models Matchbook Flippables and Area Models in Real Life
- Same Area, Different Shape Flippable and Candy Store Creations Mini Book Interactivity
- Decomposing Arrays Interactive Notes (Chart) and Decomposing Arrays Interactivity
- Multiplying with Base Ten Mat and Matching Arrays Interactivity
- Number Patterns Flippable and Patterns are Everywhere Response
- Multi-Step Area Problems Flippable and Create Your Own Multi-Step Problems Interactivity
- Word Problems with Variables Flippables and My Word Problems Interactivity
All activities are aligned to 3rd Grade Common Core and TEKS Standards and meant to be able to be used in any 3rd grade classroom.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.
Flippables® and Interactivities® are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc.), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2012-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting. All rights reserved.