This no-prep third-grade independent work packet is a review of key math, reading and writing skills and would be ideal for distance or at-home learning. It is filled with 50 pages of CCSS aligned math, reading and writing tasks that can be printed or assigned in Google Classroom.
As teachers, one of the most frustrating parts of September is trying to help students remember what they already knew in May and June! This review packet filled with 50 pages of Math, Reading and Writing activities will help students stay sharp on their summer break and avoid the dreaded summer gap.
Included in this Packet:
● Booklet cover for easy binding
● Counting Patterns (2 pages)
● Clocks – write the time to the nearest 5 minutes
● Clocks – draw hands on the clock to the nearest 5 minutes
● Three-digit addition with regrouping (2 pages)
● Rounding and Addition
● Three-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping (2 pages)
● Multiplication Fact Practice (2 Pages)
● Division Fact Practice (2 pages)
● Fractions – Shade the Fraction
● Fractions – Write the Fraction in Words
● Fractions – Write the Fraction in Digits
● Perimeter of Polygons
● Area of Rectangles
● Volume of Rectangular Prisms
● Perimeter and Area of Rectangles and Squares
●Reading Comprehension – “Spring”
●Reading Comprehension – “Metro Dogs”
●Reading Comprehension – “Green Sea Turtles”
●Reading Comprehension – “Basketball”
●Reading Comprehension – “The Desert”
●Letter to an Author
●Book Report – Draw a new Cover
●Book Report – Find the Main Idea
●Book Report – Write a Comic of the Four Main Ideas
●Book Report – Characters and Setting
● Make it Interesting – Add Details to Sentences (2 pages)
●Six Summer Senses – Writing with the 6 Senses
● Think Back, Reflective Writing Assignments – 5 topics to reflect on the previous school year
● Summer Packing list – We’re Going on Vacation!
● Summer Packing List – We’re going to the beach!
● Write a friendly letter
● Summer Poem – Haiku
● Summer Poem - Acrostic
●Write a Journal (This page can be copied multiple times and assigned more than once).
Also included: an answer key for pages with concrete answers.
This packet also includes a complete digital Google slides version of all 50 student pages that can be assigned in GOOGLE classroom.