Third Grade Summer Math Review Packet (SOL 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5)
What educators are saying
This third grade summer-themed math review packet makes practicing math skills engaging for students and easy for you! These fun worksheets and games are a great way for students to review number sense and operations for whole numbers and fractions. These printable activities work well for spiral review, summer school, test prep, and even back-to-school review for 4th graders.
- 19 printables
- 6 mixed review worksheets
- 4 games (easily played in the classroom or at home)
- 1 color-by-code worksheet
- answer keys
- read, write, and identify the place and value for each digit in a whole number (up to 6 digits)
- round whole numbers (through thousands) to the nearest ten, hundred, and thousand
- compare and order whole numbers (through thousands)
- name and represent fractions and mixed numbers
- compare fractions (using models)
- estimate sums and differences of whole numbers
- add and subtract whole numbers (including word problems)
- represent multiplication and division through 10 x 10
- practice fluency with multiplication facts of 0, 1, 2, 5, 10
- multiply whole numbers
- add and subtract proper fractions (with models)
How can you use these pages?
- end-of-year test review
- send home with students who need extra practice over the summer
- use as part of your summer school curriculum
- use for review at the beginning of the year with fourth graders
- use for warmups, stations, or homework during the year as you teach place value and rounding
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5, but is applicable to any classroom.
Need this for 4th grade? CLICK HERE.
Thanks for visiting my store!