This Third Grade Test Prep packet includes
- 3 fiction reading passages
- 2 biographical non-fiction passages
- 30+ evidence-based questions
- Questions about charts, tables, and illustrations
- Question topics include: theme, setting, main idea, evidence, compare and contrast, morals, cause and effect, two-part questions, and sequence of events.
The packet is useful for AIR testing, PARCC testing, or any other standardized state tests.
Easy to use in centers, small group, whole group, as independent work, or homework. The complete answer key makes grading easy -- or you can give it to the students and allow them to grade their own work.
This license is for a single-classroom use only. To purchase additional licenses at half-price, just choose the "additional license" option during check out or from your dashboard.
If you like this, check out my other products:
A leter to your students before standardized testing
Third Grade Writing Curriculum
Charlotte's Web chapter review questions
Mr. Popper's Penguins chapter review questions
Alice in Wonderland chapter review questions