Do you teach the third grade Core Knowledge Curriculum? The Thirteen Colonies unit is BIG! Collect all the ideas and information in one organized place. While the elements and activities in this download stand on their own, creating a Booklet brings it all together.
* Who's Who in Colonial America Graphic Organizer and Portrait Card Set
* Large scale cut and paste Timeline specific to the C.K. Teaching Manual. Fill in the blanks.
* Original 13 Colony Map
* New England, Middle and Southern Colony Graphic Organizers
* Colonial Cash Crops Cut and paste
* EDITABLE pre/post test, Parent letter and grading rubric
Please see the preview for photos!
It is assumed you have the 13 Colonies C.K. teacher manual and student book produced by Pearson. CK has transitioned to a new publisher.
You may also be looking for:
Earliest Americans Third Grade Core Knowledge Bundle with work samples
World Rivers Third Grade Core Knowledge
Canada Today Third Grade Core Knowledge
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.