The resources in this bundle have worked really well in my class. They provide students with a very clear overview of the original colonies and the life of colonist. Check out the samples!
Very clear answer keys included!
Solid individually these resources would be over $20.
- 2 Activities packages - The Original Colonies and Life in the Colonies
- 3 PPT Lectures - Jamestown, Introduction of Slavery, The Enlightenment and Great Awakening
- 1 Inquiry Activity - Fun activity that has students investigate various statements about the colonies (eg. Salem Witch Trials)
- 1 Differentiated Project - Provides students with a number of different options to express their understanding of the concepts.
- Smartboard Review activity (most activities can actually be completed without a Smartboard through the Smart Express Website)
In conjunction with this bundle I would suggest using the following resources:
- Secrets of the Dead: Witches Curse (documentary)
- Jamestown Interactive Village http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2007/05/jamestown/jamestown-standalone
Buy a larger bundle (13 Colonies to American Revolution):
13 Colonies to Revolution Bundle