Thirteen Colonies - Colonial Governments: Charter, Proprietary, and Royal Colonies
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Aim: How were the colonies governed?
Included in this resource:
• Title page
• Types of colonies graphic organizers
• Colonial Government Hierarchy/Flow Chart with scaffolding questions
• The English Colonies Develop Their Own Government reading with scaffolding questions
• Answer key for questions and graphic organizers
• Application/Closing/Higher Order thinking question
Students will research the different colonial governments implemented within the colonies; Charter, Proprietary, and Royal colonies; Colonial government flow chart; representative government; mercantilism
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: graphic organizer, cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions or graphic organizers)
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
Colonial Governments ASSL
Digital Papers by Erin Cobb and Ashley Hughes
© 2014 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.