Thirteen Colonies Push and Pull Factors
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Aim: What are push and pull factors? Why did people move to the British Colonies of America?
Included in this resource:
• Title page
• Do Now: Why do people move? List three reasons why people may have to move from their home.
• Push and Pull Factors reading with scaffolding questions
• Push and Pull Factors graphic organizer
• Application/Closing/Critical Thinking/Summary Question
• Choice homework assignments
Students will research the push and pull factors of the 13 British Colonies and apply their knowledge with a critical thinking question.
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
Push and Pull Factors ASSL
Digital Paper by Lovin Lit and Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.