Thirteen Colonies Snapshot Activity/Project
Included in this product:
• Cover Page
• Thirteen Colonies Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Thirteen Colonies Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the Thirteen Colonies!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Thirteen Colonies. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three of the original Thirteen Colonies
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and details about the colony
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that exemplifies the Thirteen Colonies
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for my complete Thirteen Colonies UNIT BUNDLE for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1, version of this resource? Find it here!
Thirteen Colonies Snapshot Activity Google Drive ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.