This is a study guide for the novel "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. The guide includes:
- 5 pages of reflection questions (using quotes from the novel as a jumping off point and accompanied by thoughts for students to consider)
- a printable worksheet for each of the 7 Cassettes. Each includes a place for students to summarize, and 5-7 questions per Cassette side
- Several charts to keep track of Hannah's character, the symbols in the novel, and morals/lessons expressed.
- A mid-book activity (13 activities for Thirteen Reasons Why, allowing you to ask students to complete a certain number of assignments)
- A final task for the conclusion of the novel (which includes options for students to select)