Use this tool as a sign in at the beginning of the day and then have students "check in" throughout the day, as needed. It is a great resource to help children learn how to identify emotions in general, in themselves and in others. Use the posters to help teach emotions and have students brainstorm what makes them feel the different emotions together as a class.
What is included?
A full page and a half page in color and black and white of:
* Title: This is how I feel!
* Header 1: I am sick. I am bored. I am tired. I am slow. I am sad.
* Header 2: I am happy. I am proud. I am calm. I am curious. I am focused.
* Header 3: I am frustrated. I am excited. I am embarrassed. I am worried. I am crazy.
* Header 4: I am mad. I am terrified. I am angry. I am elated. I am yelling. I am hitting.
* Full page sheets of each "I am" statement with matching emotions to teach them to the students in color. Black and white options given for coloring or for use as an ink friendly version.
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
We use laminated student photos with magnets on the back for students to sign in. It is perfect for non-readers. Juice lids with magnets work great too! Once/if your students know their names you can change the sign in to just using their name or place this on a white board and have them sign in using a whiteboard marker.
You may also enjoy this calming corner set
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I appreciate you taking the time to preview this item. If you have problem or find a discrepancy I would LOVE if you would contact me before leaving a rating. My goal is to please all my customers!
Teaching Elementary And Beyond
Blog ● Bloglovin ● Pinterest ● Facebook ● Instagram