This is a familiar Nursery Rhyme traditionally recited while touching children’s toes beginning with the big toe and ending with the little toe with giggling and lots of love and tickles!
“This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none,
And this little piggy cried wee, wee, wee all the way home.”
This resource will provide you with the following:
• title page and nine additional mini-posters of the neursery rhyme.
• five colored sequencing cards.
• five black line drawing cards to create a sequencing work sample.
• four sequencing cards for students to select the food item they want to include in their work sample (peanut butter and jelly sandwich, slice of watermelon, stack of pancakes or a pizza.
• directions to create work sample with title and rubric.
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!