Did you ever want an easy fun updated way to teach the old nursery rhyme, This Old Man? This adorable version of the song is just what you need!!! Bright and colorful pictures will captivate your little ones as they reviewing their counting skills along with learning the those first two basic beginning rhythm sequences, ta and ti-ti!! This file includes the following slides (in PDF Format):
1. Song Lyric Slide
2. Beat Tapping Slide
3. Rhythm Icon Tapping Slides
4. Real Rhythm Notation Reveal Slides
5. Reading Sol and Mi in Various Places on Melody Street Slides
6. Reading Melodic Iconic Notation from the Staff
7. Presentation & Identification of Sol and Mi using Movable "Do"
8. Reading Real Melodic Notation from the Staff while Identifying Sol and Mi in the Notation.
This product is also available in POWER-POINT format. Click here for PPT Edition.
This Old Man POWERPOINT EDITION
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland