This lesson is about the poem This is Just to Say by William Carlos Williams. The file includes the following:
* a mini-lesson about William Carlos Williams
* a mini-lesson about speaker's voice
* questions for students to analyze the poem
* an activity about imagery
* an activity for students to create their own poem in the same style and then analyze/explain its meaning
* an analysis activity in which students must analyze poems and then write an essay
If you see poem lessons in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at email@example.com if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.