1. Thomas Edison Quiz with 15 questions/quality pictures and illustrations throughout to support student engagement.
There are several ways to use the resource
1. Students pair up - 1 student has to get the other student to guess the word in red.
2. Have 1/2 students seated with their back to the board - class have to describe the word/by reading the text but NOT the red word.
3. Teacher can remove/blank the red word and use as a whole class activity.
I have found the response to these type of ACTIVE learning games to be very positive.
Includes a design a stamp template and a word search template.
2. Thomas Edison Crossword
3. Thomas Edison Word Search
4. Thomas Edison Message Puzzle
5. Thomas Edison Graphic Organizer KWL
6. Thomas Edison Handout
7. What do you know about TE Starter PP