This 2 week unit is suitable for students in grades 1-3. It includes:
- 11 page non-fiction book with 10 follow-up activites
- 1 character trait activity
- 1 informational brochure for students to create
- 1 timeline project to showcase Jefferson's accomplishments
- 1 bulletin board project for displaying student work
- Common Core RLA standards listed
- Essential Question ready to post
This unit aligns with common core standards. It is a great way to teach informational writing and a different way to present writing in a brochure format.
Please let me know if I can adjust it to meet you needs.
You may also like:
Lewis and Clark
Thanks for the great feedback!
Graphics by ScrappinDoodles
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License