Learn about Thomas Jefferson while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• Jefferson's Childhood
• Early Accomplishments
• The Continental Congress and Declaration of Independence
• Thomas Jefferson the President
• Louisiana Purchase
• Jefferson's Later Years
To complete this activity, students will:
• Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine the main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary.
• Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about Thomas Jefferson.
✪ This resource is included in my U.S. Presidents Interactive Comprehension BUNDLE
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter