Those Shoes Interactive Read Aloud and Activities | Gratitude Activities
Also included in
- Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the books Fletcher and the Falling Leaves, The Scarecrow, Turkey Trouble, Those Shoes, Sofia Valdez, Future Prez, and Fry Bread: A Native American Story. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their knowledge in the extPrice $20.00Original Price $28.00Save $8.00
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $210.00Original Price $420.00Save $210.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of generosity and gratitude.
Those Shoes Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts. Please note that the book is not included in this resource.
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing/think aloud extensions to work on after the read aloud.
The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud. Simply print the sticky note template, cover with sticky notes, and reprint the interactive question sticky notes.
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format template
- interactive lesson plan for Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- 4 differentiated writing prompts
- 4 story maps
- coloring pages for story sequencing
- Google Slides™ templates
- mini-book for story sequencing
November Interactive Read Alouds Included:
The Scarecrow by Beth Ferry
Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano
Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts
Sofia Valdez, Future Prez by Andrea Beaty
Fry Bread by Kevin Noble Maillard
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
In your "My Purchases" page, click the "Leave a Review" button to leave feedback. For each resource you review, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺