Thought traps are negative ways of thinking that interfere with our mood and behaviors. By being aware of our thinking, we have power over changing how we feel for the better and making prideful actions.
Included in this product are 80 pages of visual handouts, posters, game, and worksheets that detail the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy model, and helpful strategies to combat negative thinking seen in depression and anxiety.
The task card dice game helps to reinforce the learned strategies in an effort to gain mastery over one’s trapped thoughts. And, appealing "Trapped Thought Box" images to glue onto a tissue box and place laminated trapped thoughts inside is also included.
The file includes additional pages of repeated handouts and worksheets for both genders and black and white color friendly versions.
This resource was proudly featured in the TPT newsletter on November 15, 2015.
For additional products that address CBT and Depression, save 20% on the Anxiety and Depression BUNDLE.
• ANGRY ANTS: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Group for Negative Thinking
• Attack The Jealousy Zombie (CBT) Activities and Worksheets for Friendship Groups
• CBT Decor Posters: Challenge Negative Thinking
• Cognitive Therapy (CBT) for Negative Thinking: Brain Bugs and Super Hugs
• Cognitve Behavioral (CBT) Art Therapy Worksheets to Improve A Bad Mood
• Rejection Infection: A CBT Game for Hypersensitive Children
• The Black or White Thinkers: CBT and Growth Mindset Activity
• Worry Windshields: Anxiety Management Activities using CBT
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.