This adorable winding, "threading the needle" circle game style song is perfect for your young elementary music students when it comes to presenting and practicing the "sol-mi-la" tone set, specifically as it pertains to the melodic pattern sol-mi-la-sol-mi. With your purchase of this PPT file, you will receive the following slides/activities:
1. A Lyrics slide.
2. A Heartbeat tapping slide.
3. A Rhythm Icon tapping slide.
4. A Real Rhythm Notation reveal slide.
5. A Rhythmic/Melodic Notation on the staff slide.
6. A Real Melodic Notation on the staff slide.
7. Melody Street: Meet Sol-Mi-La and their relationship to each other.
8. A Real Melodic Notation on the staff with a secret Solfege Reveal slide.
9. Game Direction slide.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland