Three Addend Addition Math worksheets Common Core MAFS
This Math Pack Center Games and Worksheets Pack supplements the First Grade Envision MATH series by Pearson. It covers skills from lessons in topic Topic 5 Lesson 5-8 and 5-9 adding three Numbers.
This pack consists of:
• Two full color Mat designs with two sets of three color cards
• Various counter designs counters,
• Vocabulary Poster
• Four Practice Addition Wheel worksheets in color and black and white
• Two worksheets with wheel designs that can be uses as assessments, homework or for early finishers
• 128 three addend Flash cards with tens frames visuals and counters to match the addends
• Cute and fun Racing Theme clip art. It goes up to the sum of twenty-five
Print and laminate mats for extended use. Students can use dry markers to write down the missing part or use chest counters I have provided. Use it as a fun center game. Students can add the three addends to find the sum and complete the sentence. This can be uses in a whole group teaching or small group. Teacher can use it for intervention. It can also be used as an assessment.
Remember this is intended for one classroom only. If you enjoy my product please consider following me on Teacher Pay Teachers store and rate my down load.
Please email me if you have any question. I can adjust any part of the product to meet the needs of your students.
Scroll below for Full standards: Common Core and MAFS
Standards below Common Core and LAFS
Common Core: 1.OA.3
Solve word problems that call for addition of three whole numbers whose sum is less
than or equal to 20, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for
the unknown number to represent the problem.
Topic 5 Lesson 5-8 and 5-9 adding three Numbers
I hope you enjoy this product. If this product is helpful to you please leave a fair rating and a comment. Check out my store and follow me to find out about other great products like this.