This is a fractured fairy tale using the Three Bears to teach ones, tens, and hundreds! Daddy Hundreds, Mama Tens, and Baby Ones are the stars of the story, and students use these to complete activities and remember where each value belongs!
Included in this packet:
1. Story of Lurkey the Turkey and the Three Bears
2. Color/BW copy of story picture for student notebooks
3. Three Bears posters for your bulletin board
4. Place value poster for student notebooks or bulletin board
5. Foldable activity with place value bears
6. Pocket book activity where student sort digits into the correct place value pocket.
8. Turkey sorting mat.
You can see how I used this unit on my blog at stickersandstaples.blogspot.com