Your students will love performing Three Billy Goats Gruff
with this 8-part reader's theater script and super cute performance puppets (oversized stick puppets)! At the same time, they'll build reading fluency, and listening and speaking skills. Maximum fun and engagement for your students, easy prep for you!
Buy this product as part of a money-saving bundle by clicking
This set includes:
• A complete set of 8 scripts (with the parts for each reader already marked in blue)
• A master copy of the script (which can be copied and the parts marked by hand, if color printing is not an option)
• Performance Puppets (oversized stick puppets for the three goats and troll to print on cardstock or tag; after students color them, mount them on flat sticks or rulers for use during the Reader's Theater performance)
• Reader Headbands (Tags for the three goats, troll, and each of the four readers. Color and mount on sentence strips to form headbands to wear during the performance)
Check out the preview for more information!
More Reader's Theater Fun!
• Reader's Theater Bundle #2 - 4 More Classic Stories!
• Goldilocks and the Three Bears - Reader's Theater Fun!
• The Gingerbread Man - Reader's Theater Fun!
• The Little Red Hen - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Little Red Riding Hood - Reader's Theater Fun!
• The Three Little Pigs - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Jack & the Beanstalk - Reader's Theater Fun!
• The Elves & the Shoemaker - Reader's Theater Fun!
Thank you for looking!
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!