This contains 6 sorting worksheets for the three branches of government.
1. Legislative government who, what, and where
2. Executive government who, what, and where
3. Judicial government who, what, and where
4. Sort the people of the branches of government
5. Sort the duties of the branch
6. Sort the place of the branch
These are cut and paste sorts with 3 pieces to sort per worksheet.
I created these for my special education students with cognitive impairments. This aligns with Ohio extended standard-GVT.68.3c Identify the three branches of government or the people who represent them.
UPDATE: Error has been corrected on the 5th sort. The word president was a mistake. It should read make laws.