Select from three different color wheel worksheets. These worksheets contain two levels of difficulty. I use these worksheets with my 7th and 8th grade art classes. This is a wonderful resource to accompany a color theory lesson. It can also be used as an assessment tool.
Students will learn:
• Primary Colors
• Secondary Colors
• Complementary Colors
• Intermediate Colors (Tertiary Colors)
• Analogous Colors
• Warm Colors
• Cool Colors
• How to mix colors just using primary colors.
• How paint in the color wheel.
• Student Color Wheel worksheets
• Color wheel vocabulary words and definitions
• Color Wheel worksheet answer keys
For more information or products like this one
Please follow me on:
Teachers Pay Teachers: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Colorful-Palettes