Three Decimal Places
'Three Decimal Places' is a colorful PowerPoint presentation packed with activities and accompanying worksheets. Content includes:
- Place value recap with place value chart labeling activity
- Converting number representations in a place value chart to digits activity
- Using counters and a place value chart to represent given numbers activity
- Using counters and a place value chart to partition a given number activity
- Finding the value of a digit in a given number activity
- Identifying the number where the given digit has the highest or lowest value activity
- All the above activities have 2 accompanying worksheets and a place value chart print out and cut out counters
- Reasoning and problem solving activities with accompanying worksheet
'Three Decimal Places' can be edited so teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit all abilities.
Click on the preview to take a closer look at the resource.