This resource is a BINGO game for Toddlers and Early Learners. It would also be helpful for Special Education students and English Language Learners with their vocabulary development.
The following Preschool Readiness Skills are addressed:
· matching two like pictures
· vocabulary Development
· listening/ attending/ following directions
· taking turns
· interacting socially with peers
· responding using complete sentences rather than one word responses
· "reading" repetitive text using sight words and pictures
You will be provided the following:
· eight different Bingo Cards
· eight Calling Cards: can be used for practicing the identification and naming the fast food items. Calling Cards include the following three dimensional shape cards;:sphere, cone, cube, cylinder, pyramid, hemisphere, triangular prism, and rectangular cuboid .
· directions to create and play the Bingo Game
· ideas to differentiate the activity to meet students’ special learning needs
· two additional games to use kit materials in the Pocket Chart (Matching and Same/ Different Games)
· instructions and materials to create two sentences using repetitive text (I see a ……..and I see the …………) to use with the Calling Cards to create a Pocket Chart Activity.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have ay questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again for all you do for our little ones.