Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of two resources:Three Kingdoms of Egypt Reading Passage (797 words)Three Kingdoms of Egypt Worksheets (3 worksheets)This bundle is perfect for giving a lesson on the three Egyptian kingdoms (Old, Middle, and New) with the reading passage and then reviewing them with the worksheets.$3.50$4.00Save $0.50
These worksheets discuss and review the three kingdoms that historians divide Ancient Egyptian history into: the Old Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, and New Kingdom. I love using in this my classroom to help students categorize the major events, people, and movements within the frame of the three Egyptian kingdoms! This resource has a variety of uses, explained below.
- Old Kingdom (2660 BC - 2200 BC)
- Middle Kingdom (2000 BC - 1800 BC)
- New Kingdom (1600 BC - 30 BC)
- Vocabulary: patron, pharaoh, empire, dynasty, sphinx, ankh, Hyksos, golden age
This should preferably be used in a middle school classroom. These worksheets are incredibly flexible. I use it as a notes page to assess, but you can also use it for:
- In-class Webquest
- Group work
These worksheets are aligned with another resource in my store!