Each step has its own free download. Focus on each step one at a time. Move onto the next step when your child no longer needs help.
Step three - Teach three letter words.
1. Print these three letter words.
2. Sound out each word to your child.
3. Have your child sound out the word after you.
4. Have your child sound out each word them self.
5. Once your child knows how to sound out three letter words you can move onto the next step.
Tips - Your child needs to know how to sound out two letter blends before they can do this. Teaching two letter blends is step 2 and is also a free download.