1. Interactive THREE PIGS STORY w/matching pieces (p. 8 – 41) Print and laminate book. Cut out matching pieces and laminate and velcro. These books can also be used on a SMART BOARD or iPAD if you do not want to laminate. Most of the time I use the laminated version, but when in a jam, I’ve used them on the Smart Board with great success. Many SLPs in my department use them on the iPAD as well.
2. THREE PIGS & WOLF CARDS – (p. 42 – 43) Print and laminate, attach to wooden craft stick or ruler and use to sequence/act out the story.
3. PECS/AAC DEVICE PICTURES (p. 44) Use these with assistive tech devices such as a Go Talk, Cheap Talk, MACK switch, or as a picture to choose.
4. EXTRA LARGE WOLF FACES – (p. 45– 46) Use these to attach to the outside of a hair dryer. Use cool setting ONLY to show “blowing the house down.” You don’t need both sides. If you prefer , you can use one side only.
5. Drawing/Worksheet – (p. 47)
These are suggestions to use during artic or phonology. You can also use these in other creative ways. And remember HAVE FUN! You can do anything if you have ENTHUSIASM! Monae :)
Related Products ⭐ 100 PAGES Speech Auditory Bombardment WORKSHEETS color & No Prep black & white ⭐ ARTICULATION FUN BUNDLE PLUS BONUS TURKEY/CHICKEN BOOK AAC SPEEC ⭐ ARTICULATION GIRLS FUN SPEECH THERAPY "L" worksheets ⭐ SPEECH SOUNDS POSTER Speech Therapy WORKSHEETS ⭐ SPEECH THERAPY PHONOLOGY FUN /s/ blends worksheets ⭐ 100 PAGES Speech Sound WORKSHEETS No Prep black & white
Monae’s Speech Activities & Craftivities are the perfect tools for working on speech sounds at the word, phrase, and sentence level.They are very engaging, very easy to use, and kids LOVE THEM!
Also, check out Monae’s Books & Language Packets for developing and improving receptive and expressive language skills for children with language and/or learning disabilities. Some of the skills these books target are vocabulary development, social skills, and behaviors. They are very engaging, very easy to use, and kids LOVE THEM!
Teachers and Speech-Language Pathologists will find using these stories make teaching these skills fun and easy.