Learn fact or fictions with the three little pigs!
1 Fact Poster + 1 Fiction Poster with definitions
60+ Fact or Fiction Cards
8 'Wolf' Game cards (for card game or board game)
(No Answer Key will be provided because answers will vary according to the story book used)
1 Game board
How to use?
1. Answer sheet
2. Card game
3. Board game
1. Put all cards in a pile.
2. Kids take turns taking 1 card each time from the pile. The number of pigs on the top of the card show how many points they receive if they answer correctly.
- Card game: 1st person to collect 10 ‘Pigs’ win. Players adds the number of points to their score card by tallying.
- Board game: 1st person to reach finish line wins. The number of points player receives for answering the correct answer equals the number of spaces they can move forward.
3. If they receive a ‘Wolf’ card:
- Card game: Player needs to cross out 5 ‘wolves’ from their scorecard.
- Board game: Player needs to go back 5 spaces.
Other 'Three Little Pigs' Products:
Three Little Pigs Workbook (Literacy and Maths)
For problems and questions, contact me at email@example.com
Blog with exclusive giveaways and updates.