We have been studying fairy tales in my first grade class. Our leveled readers this week all centered around The Three Little Pigs. I wanted to create a mini pack of sheets that they could work on independently or whole group that were math/writing/language arts focused... all with the Three Little Pigs theme.
1) Match each pig to the correct house
2) Create a fact family
3) Venn Diagram comparing the original Three Little Pigs to The True Story of the Three Little Pigs
4) Writing "If you could create a new ending for the story... what would it be?"
5) Story elements chart (characters, setting, problem, solution)
6) 2 pages for students to fill in numbers 1-120
7) Put words from the story in ABC order
Hope you enjoy!