Also included in
- This traditional drawing course covers graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, oil pastel and ink and culminates in a Mixed Media project that incorporates all of those mediums. It includes Drawing Prompts for Art Journal, Sketchbook Activities, or Homework as well as a Student Choice Framework that allPrice $100.00Original Price $143.00Save $43.00
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 5 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, and Design and Digital Interactive Slides Bundle of Elements & PrinciPrice $375.00Original Price $603.99Save $228.99
- This year long introduction to visual art course includes an introduction to visual art which takes students through the basic Elements and Principles of Design in the first semester and then flows into an Introduction to Drawing course second semester. The introduction to drawing covers drawing medPrice $225.00Original Price $321.99Save $96.99
- If you're looking for a combination of drawing, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and sculpture lessons this bundle is for you. This visual art lesson bundle features all lesson plans and presentations rather than classroom management items such as worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activitiesPrice $125.00Original Price $156.00Save $31.00
- These visual art curriculum include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 6 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art 1, Introduction to Art 2, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink & Design, and Digital Interactive Slides BPrice $475.00Original Price $770.98Save $295.98
- Just the lessons, please! A variety of fun and engaging drawing lessons for Middle School Art or High School Art in a more affordable bundle without classroom management items like posters, worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activities. This is a terrific option if you already have the supplemPrice $100.00Original Price $134.00Save $34.00
Discover your students’ potential using three mediums to create a beautiful mixed media drawing! Students will use the creative process to apply their knowledge of value and texture using three mediums of charcoal, ink, and colored pencil.
Students apply compositional rules and learn about variety/contrast and unity in art in the process of creating their final artwork. The final results are a show stopper! The lesson is best taught after the basics of drawing: value, line, texture, and all the mediums have been covered.
- 5 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards, Big ideas, Goals, and Objectives, Final Outcomes, Instructional Materials, Student supplies, Detailed process, and Vocabulary as an editable word document.
- 32-page editable PowerPoint presentation
- Three Mediums Value Scales/Spheres Worksheet
- Student Project Checklist
- Video Links
Students will love choosing their focus subject for these three medium pieces, as well as creating value scales and shaded spheres. The results will amaze them as they demonstrate an understanding of composition while creating details with charcoal, ink, and colored pencil.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
“This was an outstanding lesson. This is my first year teaching art with no background in art, lol. This has not only been a lifesaver, but really pulled artistic thought and ability out of my students. The slides were easy to follow and incredibly helpful. The finished projects are truly amazing.” - Chelsea S.
“This is a great resource and a really fun project. The slides are very well done and my students benefitted from the step by step instructions, loads of examples and the practice / planning exercises. I will use this again for sure!”- Caribou Corner of Junction North
“This is a fave drawing piece of both my students and I. I've used it a couple of times now and have had great success! Thank you!” - Julia O.
National Visual Arts Standards
High School Standards Grades 9-12
Grades 9-12, VA:Cr1.1.HSI Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
Grades 9-12, VA:Cn10.1.HSI: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
Middle School Standards Grades 6-8
Grade 6, VA:Cr1.2.6: Formulate an artistic investigation of personally relevant content for creating art.
Grade 6, VA:Cr2.1.6: Demonstrate openness in trying new ideas, materials, methods, and approaches in making works of art and design.
Grade 7, VA:Cr1.2.7: Develop criteria to guide making a work of art or design to meet an identified goal.
Grade 7, VA:Cr2.1.7: Demonstrate persistence in developing skills with various materials, methods, and approaches in creating works of art or design.
Grade 8, VA:Cr2.1.8: Demonstrate willingness to experiment, innovate, and take risks to pursue ideas, forms, and meanings that emerge in the process of art-making or designing.
You may also like…
I love seeing student artwork! Share yours with me!
Learn more about TpT Credits here:
Follow me atA Space to Create Art
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC.