This packet comes with many different ways to show the three types of communities. In this packet you will get....
- Rural, Suburban, Urban labels
- word cards for each community (could be used in a center, visual, or interactive bulletin board)
- picture cards for each community (also could be used in a center, visual, or interactive bulletin board)
- My commity sheet (students draw their community, list 3 types of community, identify their type of community, and list 3 things they can find in their community)
- A sheet w/5 scenarios and the students have to identify which community that person works in (Answers provided)
- Tree map where students choose from a word bank the correct types of things you will find in each community (Answers provided)
- Tree map for the 3 communities where the students can come up with their own things found in each community