Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
★★★★Creating a Subdivision Project! This 3-week unit includes all the resources needed for relevant and deep student learning, all with step by step teacher instructions. This is a great unit for students to practice their planning, organization, and time management skills.
• Will this program be easy to teach? Yes! All content is organized for easy teacher and student use. Provided is a day by day outline listing teacher and student goals each day and you will get a "what to print" list for the unit. The zip folder of documents is labeled 1-9 in order of use for easier organization.
• Will the lessons be effective for my students? Yes! This unit has been teacher and student tested! I have taught and reworked lessons for highest learning.
• What if I need to change a lesson? No problem! Most documents are editable allowing for personalization as desired.
• Will my students like this program? Students love this program, and students who like what they’re learning are more likely to choose to actually use what they learned outside the classroom.
• What sets this curriculum apart from others? This project includes a great variety of creative and critical thinking tasks. The variety and chance to personalize helps students to stay engage and participate in their learning.
★★★★Here are the learning topics within this unit:
★★★★Here are SOME of the items students will create in their project:
- subdivision information
-land and lots mapping
- six model homes with descriptions
-creation of advertisments on Canva.com
-detailed, hand drawn map
- everything ready to print!
- detailed teacher organization and timeline tools
-zip drive documents are organized 1-9 in the order you will use them in
-well organized and visually appealing student note packet
-options to edit most materials
-calendar of project due dates for student organization
-final portfolio could be submitted on paper or digitally
-some assignments require internet and computer use
Please email me with any questions! email@example.com
Like this resource? Please provide feedback!