Download Thrively's Teacher Toolkit for a quick-start guide to using Thrively in your classroom.
Imagine Beyoncé, Steven Spielberg, and Einstein in a classroom. Would we have been able to recognize their genius? Thrively's mission is to help all students discover their unique strengths and pursue their passions!
Use Thrively in your classroom to:
1. Show your students their strengths & soft skills with their free online Strength Assessment.
2. Expose students to career ideas and show them what it takes to pursue those pathways.
3. Access Sparks, a collection of online resources that enable students to explore their strengths and interests. Students can learn to code, develop a skill, and even go on a virtual field trip.
4. Recommend classes or camps that can help a student pursue a passion and stay engaged outside of school.
5. Create a Digital Portfolio to track accomplishments. Come college application time, students will have a list of their achievements at the ready.
6. Connect with parents, so they can see their children's Strength Profiles and activity recommendations.
Thrively is free for all schools and individual classrooms & groups. Sign up at www.thrively.com/classroom